A shopping cart solution is an essential part of any ecommerce website. Assist you in product management, order processing and data collection. If you are developing an ecommerce site then start looking for the perfect online shopify filter.
Many website development companies sell shopping cart solutions in India. Hence, you should compare the features of them to determine the most useful ones. Here are a few things to consider before purchasing a shopping cart solution.
- Installation Procedures – Read the software manual for a clear understanding of the installation procedure. If the installation process is complicated and you do not have programming knowledge, look for another repository.
- Compatible with web servers Check with your vendor for web server compatibility. Make sure the software supports your web server. Otherwise waste a lot of money for example, some ecommerce solutions only support Apache servers, which means that if you host your site on an Oracle server, you won’t be able to use this repository, no matter how complex it is.
- Customization features – Your cart solution should be highly customizable. This will give you the freedom to change the look and feel to the design of your website.
- Shipping Cost Calculation – If you are shipping worldwide, shipping cost calculation is very important to you. So, check out the Shipping Cost Calculator and choose a basket where you can configure shipping for specific countries.
- Product page modifications You have to change product pages every day to increase sales. So, explore the possibility of product additions and price changes of the software of your choice. A handy shopping cart solution allows for bulk loads and instant price changes.
- Hackers often target e-commerce sites to steal credit card information. Therefore, you should check the safety features of your shopping cart before investing.
- Payment method options Some of your customers may not want to share their credit card information online. Therefore, you should buy a shopping cart with multiple payment options such as debit cards, internet banking and PayPal.
- Autoresponder – The cart must send the customer an order confirmation email and provide a shipping code so that the customer can track their delivery.
- Search Engine Friendly – Search engines scan your site’s metadata and rank them in SERP, so you should look for a shopping cart that allows you to edit your site’s metadata.
- User friendliness – Aside from the technical and SEO requirements, user friendliness is one of the most important features of a shopping cart. After that, your customers will use it and if they are unable to make a purchase with ease, your business will suffer.
You should try shopping cart demos and think from a shopper’s perspective. Do you like product arrangement, registration and checkout?
- Technical support. As a business owner, you should focus on marketing and management. You cannot solve difficult technical problems. So, buy your shopping cart from a reputable web design solution company that offers technical support at an affordable price.