Obesity is the plague which is spreading now days. This plague has almost covered the whole world and people of every age group. However, there are many ways to avoid obesity but these ways are difficult like-running, eating healthy food and exercise etc. We avoid these activities which is one of the reasons for obesity. With the advancement in technology new methods have been developed to fight obesity and decrease people’s suffering. Sleeve Gastrectomy surgery has come out as a catalyst in the life of obese people.
What is sleeve glastrectomy surgery?
In this medical procedure the patient’s stomach is dealt with and around 70-80% fat from the stomach is evacuated. This is the best mean for quiet that couldn’t get in shape by different means. Since, the measure of stomach is diminished because of which a man can’t eat more at one time which don’t enable fat to return. Additionally the sustenance moves speedier in stomach and gut hormones discharged will be expanded which will help a man in staying full for a more extended timeframe and he doesn’t ache for nourishment in brief time. 95% of the activities are effective and individuals have shed pounds and did not pick up it for a more extended timeframe.
Benefits of sleeve glastrectomy surgery
- Prevention from disease caused by obesity
- Helps in improving quality of life
- Increases self confidence
- Ensure good sleeping time
Risk associated with the surgery
- Blood clot- this problem is seen in only 1% of patients.
- Sleeve leaking– this problem occurs in only 0.5% of patients.
- Strictures– approx. 3% of people face this problem.
- Aversion to food– this problem is very rare.
- Oesophageal spasms– this is not common.
- Gastroparesis– this problem is also very rare.
Another risk associated with the surgery is sagging skin. Sometimes surgery can lead to sagging skin problems. Well it depends on your body type, skin type, your weight etc. generally, sagging skin attacks arms, legs, abdomen and buttocks. You cannot ignore it or it may leads to rashes and infection. You do not have to worry just consult a doctor for plastic surgery.
Sleeve gastrectomy surgery cost in different part of the world
- The most expensive place for this surgery is London, United Kingdom. The cost of surgery is around £ 11,000.
- The second most expensive place is Oslo, Norway. They charge £ 10,500 for sleeve surgery.
- Dublin, Ireland cost is £ 10,000.
- Copenhagen, Denmark cost is £ 8,050.
- Stockholm, Sweden cost is £ 8,000.
- Helsinki, Finland cost is £ 7,800.
- Berlin, Germany cost is £ 7,150
- Paris, France cost is £ 7,150
- Bucharest, Romania cost is £ 6,600
- Budapest, Hungary cost is £ 6,600
- Brussels, Belgium cost is £ 6,600
- Warsaw, Poland cost is £ 6,250
- Tallinn, Estonia cost is£ 5,500
- Kaunas, Lithuania cost is £ 5,500
- Prague, Czech republic cost is £ 4,620
- The least expensive place for this surgery is Riga, Latvia. There they cost only £ 4,480.