Brain tumor is a serious condition and so it is important to educate people against it to create awareness. On the global ground there are over 500 patients who are treated with this condition on daily basis. In case of people who are ore prone to develop this condition in later stages the numbers may still go much higher. The condition can affect people of any age groups. A primary type of tumor will develop in the brain cell and form cancer. The secondary type is more cancerous in nature and develops inside the brain cells itself.
Facts related to tumor
- This condition is more likely to affect people of all age groups.
- The exact causes of the condition are not well known. In most cases the condition is more prevalent due to exposure to radiation on account of X-rays.
- In general, doctors may group the cells after observing it under the microscope. In case the cells are more abnormal in count then it is considered as being of a much higher grade.
- Depending on the cell type the tumors are generally graded from category 1 to 4.
Depending on the size of the tumor, location and type one may experience symptoms. There are still a few symptoms that are common in all patients:-
- Patients may experience headache in most of the cases.
- In general such patients may also experience seizures.
- The patients may also develop impairment of vision.
- Patients may experience vomiting very often.
- Patients may also undergo personality and mental changes.
- He or she may not be able to walk normally.
- He or she may also experience problems when speaking.
Depending on your past medical history, your doctor may suggest you with diagnosis. The diagnosis is generally suggested after the patients are tested completely.
Some of the most common treatments may include:-
- Surgical method.
- Radiation treatment.
- Medications (anti-seizures).
- Other treatments.
- Ventricular shunt.
You can collect more details of Brain tumor treatments in India from experts or online.
Preventions against tumor
One of the most effective ways to control this type of tumor is to try and maintain a healthy life style. This also suggests that you should try and include healthy diet. Apart from this you have to ensure to include mild exercise sessions including walking and other stress controlling exercises.
- Sleep – It is best to try and practice regular sleep exercises. For normal functioning of your brain you should ensure that your body gets sufficient amount of sleep on regular basis.
- Meditations and oils – It is best to try and include regular yoga practice sessions. Apart from this you can also try and include breathing in and out exercises. When inhaling you can make use of essential oils that will help in cutting down inflammation factor and promote breathing normally.
- Better diet – When thinking of preventing tumor condition try and change your diet to make it more healthy. Eat foods that are more rich in proteins. Cut down the calorie intake to as much as possible.