It is not always possible to keep the house clean. So take a little time out and share the time to clean one thing at a time in the house or with the help of part time house cleaning workers. Then maybe it will be easier for you to keep the house clean and tidy! It is important to keep your house clean, even if you are busy.
1) Wipe the furniture of the house with a thin cloth while cleaning. If you sweep hard, dust and dirt will continue to fly, so clean it by soaking the cloth. Use napkins, dusters or towels.
2) Baking soda helps to remove odours. Spread baking soda in the room for a while to remove carpet, shoe odour, then wipe clean.
3) Remove the dirt from the house once a week. The corners of the house and the ceiling fan or AC are leakier so clean them first. You can use a painting brush or a long brush for cleaning.
4) If there is a bookshelf in the bedroom, clean it at least once a week. The dust in the book is more than dirt.
5) Let the bed pillow cover be cleaned regularly. If the same cover is kept for more than a week, the dust accumulates more.
6) Many people clean windows and window curtains very rarely. But it is better to clean the curtains once a month and clean the windows by soaking a thin cloth in a week or two. This reduces the incidence of dust and dirt in the house. If the screen is heavy, you can give it a dry wash or wash it yourself.
6) For regular cleaning of the mirror, clean it with a glass cleaner or a little detergent in water and wipe the glass with a dry cloth. It will not stain and the mirror will look shiny.
7) Let your handkerchiefs and towels clean along with your clothes.
9) Always use a wet cloth to clean the wardrobe, table, dressing table.
10) If there is a personal PC in the house, wipe it carefully with a dry cloth.
11) Remove furniture and use detergent once a month to keep the floor clean. Then wipe once with a damp cloth and finally with a dry cloth. Otherwise, the floor will remain slippery.
12) If there is a balcony in the house, keep it clean regularly. Otherwise, the dust will enter the room easily. Clean the balcony every day of the week. If there is any furniture on the balcony, keep it clean with a regular broom.
13) Many people have many kinds of allergies to dust. It is better to wear hand gloves while cleaning.
14) To decorate the house, clean the shop is and vases with a thin cloth every day.
15) If the dolls are arranged in the house, wash them every month. Occasionally drop them. It will not accumulate dust and sand.
16) Cleaning carpets is also important. It is easy to clean the carpet with a vacuum cleaner Also use a soft brush.